Throughout Covid-19 the Friends have continued to work to support Birmingham Museums Trust. Artefacts (our quarterly magazine) and our Enewsletter continue to keep our Members up-to-date as we begin to organise events again. And despite the restrictions caused by Covid-19, Birmingham Museums Trust has a role to play, even with closed doors, and has adapted to the situation, supported local communities, and found innovative and creative ways to continue bringing the museums to you. As a result, we still need your support and we hope to increase the offer we are able to extend to you as soon as possible!
Membership subscriptions are paid annually (NB. the second figure in each category is the concessionary rate for 60+/unwaged):
Single: £32 / £21
Double: £48 / £32
There is also the option to buy a Life membership:
Single: £500 / £350
Double: £750 / £550
For your subscription, you gain the following benefits:
- Opportunities to join the varied programme of Friends’ activities and events, including day trips, guided tours, weekends away and evening events;
- Artefacts magazine four times a year;
- Our Enewsletter;
- Free entry to paying exhibitions in the Gas Hall at Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery;
- Free entry to all Birmingham Museums’ Heritage Sites;
- Varied and interesting opportunities to volunteer;
- 10% discount on purchases made in Birmingham Museums Trust shops and cafes (exclusions apply);
- 10% discount at The Birmingham and Midland Institute’s Coffee Lounge on production of a valid Friends Membership Card.
- Plus discounts at the following venues (T&Cs apply):
Click here to download the application form.
Click here to download the Gift Membership application form – which includes three months free – so 15 months for the price of 12! It would make an ideal present for a friend or a relative!
We have signed up to Amazon Smile – so please shop at smile.amazon.co.uk and Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to the Friends, at no cost to you! Please click here, or on the banner below: